One quick question - light

• Does Audi 90 typ 81 has a relay for long and short light? There are fuses for individual light but whether it has the relay for the lights? Thanks.

• No, it doesnt. The full current for the headlights goes directly over the light switch, which doesnt only cause a significant voltage drop, but also kills the light switch sooner or later.

You can easily convert it to a relais circuit though. Either you dig into the circuit diagrams yourself (available at http://www.typ8185-forum.de/ in "Stromlaufpläne & Elektrik -> Stromlaufpläne typ 81/85") and build something, or you buy a complete, plug&play-installable set. I believe the user "Fünfendercoupe" offers those sets for a relatively small price.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Hacki ()

• Light switch on these models audi cited as a weak point, and precisely because electricity goes directly through the switch ... So I'm going to buy a new switch and install relay for long and short light ... why Audi made this failure and did not install the relays for the lights ... they are installed a relay for stupid horn ... for me it was a big failure ..

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!