For what is this cable

• Vor kurzem habe ich den Teppich gereinigt und ich bemerkte, dass ein einziges Kabel führt direkt bis zum letzten Teil, in dem die Lautsprecher und es ist ständig "+" ... das Bild zeigt die braun Ufer, was es für das Kabel ist und was das funktioniert vorhergesagt?

Hier ist ein Bild, das Sie sehen auf dem Kabel, woher es kommt ....

Do not mind what I do not know German so good ...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UrQuattro_85 ()

• Hi Urquattro_85,

what colour is the wire?

Please make a nearer pic with more detail

regards
    Hannes

Audi Coupé GT 1987 NG2 Herbert (Lago met.)

Audi Coupé GT 1987 NG1 Hermann (Satinschwarz met.)

Audi Coupé GT 1987 JN - Umbau auf PV Hermine (Lago met.)

Audi A5 Coupé 2010 2,7 TDI Schalter (Granatrot Perleffekt) (Fährt meine Ex damit)

Audi A6 Quattro Limo 2019, 3,0 TDI Automat Typ 45 (Tangorot met.) (Dienstwagen)

Mein erster Thread hier Profirat

• Uwe gratuliere, du siehst noch gut :)

Urquattro_85
    the white wire is for antenna with booster inside. You can also use it as remote-wire for audio amplifier and controlcable for automatic antenna.

Normally the white wire should be connected to the blue +12V out from car stereo connector

Hannes

google trasslate:

Bijele žice je za booster antena sa unutra. Također možete ga koristiti kao daljinski-žica za audio pojačalo i controlcable za automatsku antenu.

Normalno bijela žica treba biti spojen na plavo 12 V iz auto stereo konektor

Audi A5 Coupé 2010 2,7 TDI Schalter (Granatrot Perleffekt) (Fährt meine Ex damit)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Hannes ()

• Yes, the white wire. If I understand you correctly, this cable is used for audio amplifier. I have a MP3 player with pre-outs to an amplifier and a blue wire. When I pulled out rear speakers I saw shore with a white wire and tested there is always "+" and the white wire leads with this braun connection ...

I did not realize about the antenna and amplifier. Could you please once again accounted for by the way in which uses the white wire to the antenna and in which way the amplifier?? Because I had planned to incorporate amplifier ... As far as the antenna, mine is FUBA original antenna ...

• Hi

Fuba original Antenna 40cm (coupé) has a small connector + 12 V to supply internal Antenna amplifier (white wire)

Car stereo amplifiers need +12 V to switch on (relay) if radio is turned on (+12V remote)

Electric motor antenna needs permanent +12V to supply its motor drive and a second switched +12 V from car stereo if turned on (remote switch)

Your car stereo Mp3 must have antenna out +12 V. Connect the white wire to car stereo antenna +12 V (normally blue)

Connect the white wire (tail end of car) to electric amped FUBA antenna and also to the remote connector of your car audio amplifier

Hannes

• This is an original FUBA antenna that is in my Audi:

antenna telescope was broken long ago but still has a good reception ... I thought the change it but is hard to find .. the antenna has two exits ... one for radio and one more yellow wire, I do not know for what it specifically for?? it seems that over the yellow wire antenna has a "+" for the electric motor, or am I mistaken? Then it means that the white wire from the connector could be used as a "+" for the amplifier??

• @jabba

that is wrong. This replacement telescope is only for fuba automatic - the short one - build in Coupe and Urquattro.
    If you cut the inner white plastic cord (to use it in the manual version) , there will be no fixation and the telescope will slide down by itself.

@all
    Here: Complete Coupe Antenna you can see,
    that the + wire in this case is going parallel with the coax cable.

Gruß, Axel

Wer weiß, was ich meine, weiß, was gemeint ist.

• This antenna, which I presented at the pictures, it was extended to the factory yellow wire with coaxial cable for radio, which means that this white wire from the beginning of threads is not for this purpose, but for something else, and what it is I would like to know .. .

excuse me if I'm a bit of bother, but would want to know what is meant single wire if I do not know :)

• Dieses Thema enthält 8 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!